Holy Trinity Church, Prestwood
Holy Trinity Church is a Grade II listed building standing in London's Green Belt and in the Chilterns' Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Built in 1849 by EB Lamb, it is of flint with local sandstone quoins and and limestone dressings and is an interesting example of eclectic Victorian Architecture. An unusual feature in the original design is a chancel at both east and west ends of the nave.
CPL Architects were appointed to carry out a re-ordering of the interior, including new frameless glass entrance doors, refurburbishment and remodelling of the vestry with toilet and kitchen, installation of a new floor and underfloor heating to the nave, together with a new lighting scheme, Audio Visual system and replacement of the pews with new timber seating.