CPL Chartered Architects is committed to protecting the privacy of all our clients and we always act in full compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
You do not need to provide any personal information when you browse our website www.cplarchitects.co.uk.
Personal information is only collected when you contact us by post, telephone, email, visit or become a client of our business, and we only use this information to process your enquiry and to provide the services you have requested.
- We will not request more information than we need or store your information for longer than necessary.
- We will not share, disclose or sell any of your personal details to any third party unless you have given us your express permission to do so.
- We will not use your email address to send unsolicited emails.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised parties.
- We will provide on request with full details of any data that we store about you. On receipt of a request for information held, we will provide an initial response with an assessment of the time we anticipate will be required to search our records and provide the information required and we will also advise if any nominal administration charge will apply. This will depend upon the information details requested, the method and location of storage and the time required for retrieval. If a nominal administration charge applies, we will send an invoice and upon receipt of payment of the administrative charge we will then carry out the search and endeavour to provide the requested information within the timescale we have advised. On occasions the time required to retrieve the information may take longer than the initial estimate and if this is the case, we will keep you informed of progress.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of any sites you visit. Please note that the presence of a link to another website on our website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation of that site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Unit 18B, Pacific House
Sovereign Harbour Innovation Park
1 Easter Island Place